Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Welcome Back to School!

Welcome Back Everyone! I am excited for another year of music making and seeing all of my wonderful students again. What an amazing summer! I can't wait to hear all of your stories and listen to what you learned from your adventures over the summer. I spent most of my summer with my family at our cottage! We had so much fun playing on the beach, exploring the wildlife, and a little bit of relaxing too. I also had some time to go to Vancouver Island which was such a beautiful place. I even went snorkeling in a river with Salmon!

I have loads of new ideas for songs, dances, composing, and music from around the world! I am also looking forward to new recorder players, musicals, and meeting our new students. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment