Thursday, October 7, 2010

Choir!

What an amazing choir rehearsal yesterday. I am so excited for our first performance. Thank you to everyone who came out, I think we have almost 70 choristers now and the sound was unbelievable! I would like to remind everyone to ask their parents about buying choir shirts this weekend. Remember that you do not have to buy one but I ask at performances that you where a long sleeved black shirt/dress. If you did not get a notice to take home with the information on it come and see Mrs.Dueck before the weekend. I have attached a Utube video of "A Song of Peace" that we will be singing at the Remembrance Day Assembly November 10 at 11:00 am. For some reason it starts off with a nice picture and then goes black for the rest of the video and for some added fun they sing the alphabet song at the end????.....all I really wanted was the recording of "Song of Peace" so don't worry about the rest. See you Next Friday for our next rehearsal!

No comments:

Post a Comment